Terms and Conditions
This work for Hire Agreement (“Agreement”) is made _____________, between Beeline Consulting Group and _______________________________________. In this Agreement, the party who is contracting to receive the services shall be referred to as the “Client” and the party who will be providing the services shall be referred to as the “Service Provider”
- DESCRIPTON OF PLANS & PRICING.
The client has four monthly plans to choose from to best suit their needs, a plan needs to be selected for the first month to begin:
Plan Start Date: __________________ This is the date that will be used each month to renew your plan.
Please check which plan you would like to select:
- Platinum $899 Max of 45 Hours
- Gold $699 Max of 34 Hours
- Silver $489 Max of 22 Hours
- Bronze $299 Max of 12 Hours
o All plans are on a monthly basis, plans renew each month automatically unless you let us know in writing otherwise at least 5 days before the date of the plan renewing.
o If you realize after selecting a plan that you need to move up a plan or move down a plan let us know in writing at least 3 days before the date of the plan renewing and we will make the change.
- If you have unused hours at the end of your month, a maximum of 5 will rollover to the next month. For e.g. you are enrolled in the Gold Plan, you only use up 26 hours one month, 5 will roll over to the following month and 3 will be lost.
- If you use up all of your hours before then end of the month, we will notify you of this, and you have the option for us to continue working at an hourly rate of $30 or you can instruct us to wait until your next month starts to continue working. You will never be charged the hourly rate of $30 without your permission.
Time spent working on your tasks is tracked through Freshbooks, you will receive weekly updates about how many hours you have used or unused via email.
If you have any issues or concerns with the plan you have selected or do not feel our chosen plans are what you need, please discuss with us the option to create a custom plan.
- SERVICE LOCATION. The Service to be provided under this Agreement shall be performed at the Service Provider’s place of business.
- HOLIDAY. In the event the service provider will be unavailable due to travel, at least a 14-day notice will be given to the client with any possible dates or times of unavailability.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay compensation to Service Provider for the Services depending on the plan they have selected. This compensation shall be payable and due upon receipt of invoice. Clients will be sent an invoice at least 3 days prior to monthly renewable date. Invoices must be paid in full before work can commence. Invoicing and billing is done through Freshbooks.
- TERM/TERMINATION. A Client may terminate our service by providing us written notice that they wish to cancel their plan at least 5 days before their renewal date. Any unused hours that the client has left will be lost and not refunded. The service provider has the right to terminate a contact with a 21-day written notice to the client, if the business relationship has become unworkable. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to): Lack of contact from client, not providing the information necessary to complete tasks.
- NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-SOLICITATION. Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly disclose to any person other than a representative of Client at any time either during the term of this Agreement or following the termination or expiration thereof, any confidential or proprietary information pertaining to Client, including but not limited to customer lists, contacts, financial data, sales data, supply sources, business opportunities for new or developing business, plans and models, or trade secrets. Furthermore, Service Provider agrees that during the term of this Agreement, and for 2 years following the termination of this Agreement, Service Provider shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit any customers or suppliers of Client other than on behalf of client himself.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Service Provider is an independent contractor with respect to the Client and not an employee of the Client. The Client will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Service Provider.
- CONTRACT WORK. Beeline Consulting may work with additional contract workers depending on work load. Client information and any logins, passwords provided to Christy Story will NOT be given out to a contract worker. Tasks delegated to a contract worker may include proofreading, research, travel planning. The client would have no contact with any contract worker.
- WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any works copyrighted, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively, the “Work Product”) developed in whole or in part in Service Provider in connection with the Services shall be the exclusive property of the Client. Upon request, Service Provider shall sign all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of the Client to the Work Product.
- TESTIMONIAL. After three months of working together, the service provider will ask the client to provide a testimonial of their time working together. Testimonials will be displayed on Service Provider’s website and social media accounts.
- LIABILITY. Service Provider will not be liable for loss, damage or delay of Client’s projects or business. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) acts of God, public unrest, power outages, and inability to contact Client. In the event of such loss, damage or delay, Service Provider will make every effort to notify Client immediately.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Service Provider will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Service Provider, or divulge, disclose or communicate in any manner any information that is proprietary to the Client. Service Provider will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Service Provider will return to Client all records, notes documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Service Provider during the term of this Agreement with the exception of items purchased by Service Provider and not reimbursed by the Client.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Why Beeline Consulting?
Beeline can assist you in your personal or business life to get tasks completed quickly, freeing up your time to spend it on the things that you need to the most. We work closely with you to understand your needs, and how we can best help you increase your productivity.